It’s good to keep abreast of some of the latest or breaking news. With that in mind, we will show a few of the latest bulletins from BBC News.
- Dan hosted his final edition of BBC Breakfast this morning, six years after joining the programme.
- Hull's Roy Gelder had not seen John Peach since the pair parted at the end of World War Two.
- The prime minister described the EU as being "over-zealous" in its application of the post-Brexit trade arrangements.
- Within a week, Sean Dilley was told in two Tesco stores he wasn't allowed to take in his guide dog.
- Melanie Barratt wants to become the first blind woman to cross the English Channel solo.
- A host of stars including Tom Cruise, Katherine Jenkins and Omid Djalili were also in attendance.
- The business secretary says it would be "self-defeating" if the EU went into a trade war.
- Sam Ryder met Eurovision commentator Graham Norton backstage and the two shared a hug.
- Aimee says the book will help her son understand why he "should be proud" of his heart surgery scar.
- The stone helped guide allied pilots into wartime airfields in use in Belfast during the war.
Thanks To Alfie earn commissions from Amazon for qualifying purchases made from this website.
For more details of income generated from this website click HERE.
Shop Safely And Securely From Amazon